Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Identity Crisis

I'm having an identity crisis. Not the dye your hair black, pierce something, and rock back-and-forth in a corner softly whispering, "who am I?". No, this identity crisis is of the blog kind. It's been almost a month since my last post and in that time I was torn between what kind of blog I wanted mine to be. Was I the super funny blogger who constantly provided laughs to my readers by highlighting the antics of my wild and crazy toddler, was I the blogger that wanted to talk about my passion: cesarean section prevention, support and advocacy for better maternal and baby treatment, or did I want to provide insight into the world of raising a child with a life threatening food allergy? Oh, the agony of choices! After thinking about it, and thinking about it, and writing about it to only delete it and start over, I have come to a conclusion: I'm going to write about it all. I wouldn't be providing a complete picture of our life if I didn't. It's all a part of who I am and what I am passionate about.

So stay with me as I find my footing and take you on a journey of not so perfect mommyhood and all the triumphs and tribulations that come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment